My Blog Posts

Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW): The Game of Life





Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW): The Game of Life

This novel that I submitted for NaNoWrimo 2013 and Wattpad which I incorporate Book 1 & Book 2.

Synopsis:

A weak young man…A first true love…A beautiful-rich woman obsessed with love…A kind-loving wife…A circle of friends…Chasing their dreams abroad as OFWs…All brought together with their destiny to love aflame with conflicts, lies, lusts, ambition, hatred, revenge and the struggle for life in a faraway place.

Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW): The Game of Life is a story of young man from a small island of Negros Occidental, the Philippines, who treaded his life to a city and found his true love. He never thought that life in Manila (The City of Hopes) is a rugged terrain of heartaches, lies, hatred and revenge. He found his true-self when destiny engulfed him working in a faraway place called Dubai (The City of Dreams) as an OFW. Lied and played his game so well to reach his dreams; used his charms to build corporations and became the first OFW Billionaire in the history of the Philippine Islands!

Marco Fernando’s new status in life was confronted by a series of discoveries he never imagined. Poverty consumed him to continue his journey until a rich woman Danielle Gustilo shed light playing the game he mastered; she never thought that Marco became her enemy for life. Marco decided to play the dirty game of love without the knowledge of his wife Ayah Isabel Gonzales while reaching his dreams abroad, and a lifetime journey in molding his future. He longed for happy-family-life through his money, but boredom surrounds him that nearly broke his family.

Excerpt:

She gave me what I wanted for her, the satisfaction, the orgasms…but, let me set the scene, just for your total information.

Imagine.... the night's cool, brisk, quiet, and heavy with the fresh rain. A small breeze swayed through the bottom of the slightly open windows, bringing in the scent of the sweet fresh rain. It mingled scantily with the fragrance of fruity-sweet-apple emanating from the several candles strategically placed around the room that flicker slowly in the breeze. The pale blue curtains danced and tickled in the skimming breeze. The cool breeze touched over the thick blue carpet, mingling the scent of the beautiful rain with the fragrance already laced into the weaves. A candle sits nestled in one corner of the room on a black wrought iron glass top table, illuminating the pale blue behind it. A candle sits on the two windows across the room from each other, the flames dancing tightly in time and in tune with one another, but never going out. Two more candles sit on the center of two end tables snuggled close to either side of the bed. The faintest music of wind chimed that hang in the last window behind me can be heard over the sweet tinker and echo of the rain. Our king sized bed sits in the center of the room, draped in glassy red satin sheets, topped with a thick red feather blanket, with several plush feather pillows lining the cherry wood headboard. The light was so very dim, but even so I can see everything clearly in the muted glow.


I can see Danielle’s form sitting on the bed, head resting comfortably on the lush pillows. She’s wearing a red silk nightgown with her body curve drawn from inside. Her feet are crossed and propped up on the folded down blanket. Her arms are crossed over her soft breasts pulling tightly against the taut fabric.

I was standing naked in front of the bed looking at her.

I wore the crooked sexy smile that she had always found so dreamy on me and it always made her weak at the knees. I stretched my muscular body, arms raised over my head and her feet reaching towards me. My body relaxed again and scooted down a little, still looking at her.

Her eyes slowly slide down my body, then even more leisurely back up. Again, her gaze lingered on my muscular body.
Her arms are around my shoulders now as she feels my move more on top of her, feeling every curve of her body welding with mine. Our breaths get shallow and quickened, but neither of those things matter right now. All that matters in this one moment is Danielle and me. She began to close her eyes when I begin to enter her lovely heaven. I whisper to her to open her eyes and look into my eyes, and my first blow made her totally energized.

We rock back and forth in this sensual dance. Time goes by us, until she’s calling my name and her nails are drawing blood. I hugged her so tight and kissed her so hard. We collapsed together, our passions spent, and gave her silver ring as an engagement. She rested into my arms breathing slowly and contentedly.

We soon fall asleep in each other’s arms, knowing to myself that I captured her, like a prisoner in a cage!


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and hoping to follow this blog. Have a backlink, for me to visit your blog too.

OFW: This is My Life and Story Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright ©Fernando Lacica 2014

All Rights Reserved@Fernando Lachica. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.