My Blog Posts

The 2nd OFW and Family Summit 2012



Mrs. Cynthia Villar, Managing Diretor
Villar Foundation





Yesterday, 22nd of November 2012, I attended the 2nd OFW and Family Summit 2012 at World Trade Center which took me and my wife to walked from corner EDSA and Roxas Boulevard around seven in the morning. Our place from Camella Homes Springville in Molino 3 Bacoor City took half an hour to travel.

I wanted to walked this way when I felt the morning breeze and the new environment touched my heart. While walking going to our destination, I took these pictures as a remembrance that I was here, on this day, walking along the street of this peaceful place.



The event was a success in terms of its organization and presentation. I took some pictures of the interior with my cellphone camera.






EDSA by Night


Street Scene in front of World Trade Center





10 comments:

  1. Oh my! World Trade Center is a long walk from EDSA (for me). But btw, this is the first time i've heard about the said summit. I wonder if they will be having another one next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the poster of this summit. May bago silang event na parang ganito rin. Check ko sa building namin tapos comment ko ulit dito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Successful nga bro. But what personally did you gain from attending the summit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I last visited WTC, the event, from the look of the photos seemed so organized... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea how did the summit go? Do share with us what you've learned from it too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope OFWs would get more security (in many aspects) here in Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What does OFWs gain from this summit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and hoping to follow this blog. Have a backlink, for me to visit your blog too.

OFW: This is My Life and Story Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright ©Fernando Lacica 2014

All Rights Reserved@Fernando Lachica. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.